Sunday, April 29, 2007

Funny (or maybe sexy) picture of the day



This picture of Ninel Conde posing backstage at the Billboard Latin Music Awards is one of Yahoo's Most Emailed Pictures today.

My question is: why? Is it because people think the boob shot is sexy? Or do they think it is funny?

I'm sure that normally Ms. Conde is very attractive when she poses for the camera. But this picture is not a very good example of her beauty. In fact, this picture is hilarious. She looks like she is about to pee her pants. Maybe next time she will remember to powder her nose before posing for the camera.

I'll have my people call her people.

4 comments:

mad said...

I bet they're not "real."

pineapple said...

Real or not, she sure likes to show 'em off!

No BS said...

Tit for tat...

pineapple said...

tee hee!