Here is a short list of my observations:
1. Very few people find my blog via technorati and their "tags" and yet I continue to use them. What does that say about me?
2. Someone in New York did a search for "pineapple good for you" and someone in Canada searched "pineapple bad for you" just minutes later. It seems like there is some debate about how good pineapple is for you because that's how a lot of people end up here. Personally, I think pineapple is good for you, but that's just my opinion. I guess I should look into it. I will also get back to those of you wanting to know if pineapple is an herbal abortion method or induces labor. I guess I should know that kind of stuff since I am a Pineapple Princess.
3. Then there is the person in England that googled "why dont i need to go to school". Well, if you have to use Google to figure out reasons not to go to school, I'd bet there are a lot more reasons why you should go to school.
4. Someone in Lubbock, Texas, googled "monster-truck-show lubbock ticket price 2007" and got here. For the record, I have been to a monster truck show, but I have no idea how much it costs to go to a monster truck show in Lubbock. Sorry.
5. If the person that searched "pineapple shoes" found any, let me know. I'd like some.
6. Someone actually searched "shithole, texas" on Google. I don't doubt that my page came up, but I am surprised that it is second. I kind of figured it would be first. Note to self: top Google's list of "shithole, texas" websites.