Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The first step is admitting your problem

Alright, I confess. I enjoy watching American Idol. I know its kind of embarrassing, but its true. Admittedly I watch quite a few really bad shows. Even though the whole Idol Gives Back thing was a good cause (albiet horribly depressing), it may have been all worth watching the sad stuff to see Celine Dion sing a duet with Elvis. I'm sure it is just a matter of time before that freak show is up and running on youtube. You should look for it. It was almost as horrifying as the commercial that featured Fred Astaire dancing with a vacuum cleaner. Of course, if having to endure Sanjaya's bad singing and his stupid hair styles every week hasn't stopped me from watching this season, then I'm guessing the freaky Elvis duet thing wont either. Actually, I know I am going to watch next week because they couldn't kick anyone off on a charity show and they are getting rid of two of them next week. But at least I have made the first step and admitted I have a crappy TV show addiction.

2 comments:

mad said...

You mean Elvis really is alive? That guy who saw him at a Burger King was telling the truth after all?

pineapple said...

Its the skinny Elvis, too. He looks exactly like he did in 1968!