Tuesday, September 09, 2008

This Explains So Much

Monday night, the Pineapple Dad and I were discussing things we found while surfing the guide feature on the TV as we often do. I don't know why, but it is often a great source of hilarity. If it weren't for this past time, I would have never discovered the Korean and Mandarin Chinese Olympic Channels. We started out talking about Barack Obama's interview on Countdown with Keith Olbermann, but the conversation quickly deteriorated. So we begin flipping through the guide looking for the worst thing we can find when The Pineapple Dad tells me that if I am willing to stay up late enough I can watch Fair Game. I say, "what's that?" without really thinking. To which The Pineapple Dad replies, "Why its the biggest Cindy Crawford movie of all time!" After offering to read me the description of the movie (I passed because I remembered what movie he was talking about), The Pineapple Dad conceded that this may have been the only Cindy Crawford movie of all time. After the giggles brought on by the shear indignation that I didn't immediately remember that Fair Game was Cindy Crawford's best (or only) accomplishment in acting; I realized that everything I do, I come by it naturally. Inc ase you are wondering, by the end of the conversation, The Pineapple Dad has convinced himself that he needs to record this movie and watch it later at an "accelerated rate".



2 comments:

mad said...

Cindy Crawford made a movie? Wow, it's going on my Netflix list!

pineapple said...

yes, and it is as bad as you imagine it to be. there is a reason there aren't more Cindy Crawford movies. Mostly the reason is: Cindy Crawford...