Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

As usual, my life is chaos. However, I did manage to take a couple of hours off to see a movie at the movie theater. I can't remember the last time I did that. Of course, I lost my car key during that time. Whoever found my key and decided not to turn it in -- you suck. As for the movie, all I can say is: "I am mother fucking sick of these snakes on this mother fucking plane!" Samuel L. Jackson rules and so did the movie. It surpassed all of my expectations.

8 comments:

asianboy said...

Wow that must be hard

pineapple said...

If you are talking about losing keys, apparently it is easy because they magically disappear from your pocket.

mad said...

The Pineapple Report is really giving that movie a thumbs up? Wow.

I hope it was a rental that you lost the key to.

LesleyRamsey said...

I'm not sure what it means that Snakes surpassed your expectations... But I know I do want to see it.

pineapple said...

Loved the movie, it was everything I had hoped for and more!

And, worse, it was the key to the Pineapple Mom's car.

mad said...

Ooops...

pineapple said...

that's not what she said...

mad said...

Sometimes moms just don't have a sense of humor.