Friday, August 04, 2006

Just Do It


Just Do It


I tried to take a picture of my hand but it wasn't descriptive enough. They say a picture is worth 1000 words so I've picked a different picture to go with the tale of the bully table. I have had enough that table and its bullshit so I decided to beat the crap out of it. My knuckle turned black instantly. For a while I was afraid that it was broken. Despite the fact that it is solid metal and my hand is merely flesh and bones I think I gave that table a run for its money. So I've decided my next career will be table boxing. Stayed turned for Round 2 of Pineapple v. Big Metal Table...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I won't even ask why you beat the crap out of a metal table. I'll just wait for the next installment.

pineapple said...

We had a some very personal issues to deal with. But it is still there. Hopefully I wont leave round two with a black and blue finger that I can barely move.