Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Its 4:20

You know what that means? It means that it is time for the clerks to take a smoke break. One of the clerks was helping this sweet old lady research some property to settle her mother's estate (she was really old and it made me think her mother must have been ancient) and the clerk told her that she had to get back to her other work because she had a deadline of 4:20. I thought this was odd because the county clerk's office closes at 5:00. Then, about thirty minutes later I heard one of the clerks ask if they were ready to take a smoke break. It was exactly 4:20. I almost fell over from a fit of the giggles.

3 comments:

mad said...

I wonder what time are the bathroom breaks.

pineapple said...

I don't know, but I bet snack time follows the 4:20 smoke break.

Anonymous said...

love it!