Wednesday, January 11, 2006

today sucked, just like the past 5 days

there really isn't any other way to describe it. I spent 10 hours working on some bullshit that should have taken 2 or 3 hours. And yet. So, then I come home to a house full of people after repeated promises that there would not be. Then I had a crappy dinner -- my soulmate made me a fucking ham fold over sandwich when he knows I do not eat ham. So once I picked it off, I was left with a top side of the bun covered in mayo and garlic. Its like the Survivor diet except with worse food. Maybe I should put in an application. After all, I've only eaten a taco and half a bun. Its like I'm in training or something. I just need to practice climbing ropes and throwing sticks with a hunger headache... That just leaves the unexpected out of town guest crashed out on my couch. ( See above for promise that there wouldn't be people here when I got home.) Since the couch is in the living room, the choices where I can go in my house is really fucking limited. In here with the computer, which really isn't all that great since I've stared at a monitor most of the day or in my room like I'm grounded or some shit. All and all, very frustrating and infuriating. Why can't I come home and stretch out on my couch in my pj's and watch lost at the end of a hard day? Oh yeah, because my life sucks.

No comments: