Tuesday, January 24, 2006

operation clean streets

So, yesterday the cops started "Operation Clean Streets". They are going to "clean up" East Austin. I have a lot of faith in that plan since the cops are so squeaky clean themselves. It would be nice if they really could get rid of the crack heads in my neighborhood. But highly unlikely. I've been feeling a little sketchy about my 'hood since my sweetheart got mugged on the way home last week. And even more so when I saw him almost get run over by a cop the night before last. So according to this big plan they are going to board up the empty house to keep the crackheads and prostitutes out. Then they are going to get rid of the abandoned cars to cut down on theft. At least the cops will have something to do. I will keep you posted as to how clean my streets get.

No comments: