Thursday, January 19, 2006

Attention Parents: Nickelodeon didn't make your kids fat

You did it. Suing Nickeloedon and Kellogg for causing your kids to have a fat ass is ridiculous. When I was growing up, there were lots of commercials for sugar laden cereals and candy on TV every Saturday morning. I was not fat as a child. My parents didn't buy that crap and they made me go outside to play. When my dad took me to the grocery store, I saw all those junky things that were on the television. He just told me I couldn't have that crap. And that was that. I did not control my parents. So, all you parents out there take control of the situation. Tell your kids that can't have that shitty cereal with Sponge Bob on it, make them turn off the TV and the video games, and put them in the backyard to play and run around.

No comments: