Sunday, October 05, 2008

WWMD?

So what would a maverick do? Something "mavericky", of course!



If you live in a market where your local NBC affiliate couldn't work it out with Time Warner, you weren't able to watch the VP debate on Saturday Night Live. I have that problem and frankly, it is too much trouble to unhook the cable and attach an antenna to watch a few shows on NBC, so I've opted for viewing them online. Therefore, I have been a lazy blogger and posted a blog that is basically just a video without any useful or witting commentary. So, for those of you not watching that important football game because you got screwed over, enjoy something you could have been watching last night.


2 comments:

mad said...

Pineapple, I have only one word for you: Satellite. Cable sucks and Time Warner sucks the mostest.

Unknown said...

I'm toying with the idea of changing to "advanced tv" with AT&T. Comcast keeps moving some channels around usually to digital which irritates me and then they never have the schedule right in the Channel Guide book for which they charge $5.00. We enjoyed yelling at Sara. I just hope since she has taken off the gloves she learns to run fast in those heels as she gets run off the political stage.