Friday, July 18, 2008

What This Blog Needs Now...

...Is a muse, sweet muse. It's the only thing that there's just too little of...

Ever since Alberto Gonzales resigned, this blog has lost a lot of its direction. And frankly I lost a lot of my motivation to blog. I really miss my buddy, Alberto. I just know that one day he will be called to testify in front of the Senate again, stand trial for his crimes, or something like that and I will get to rekindle our love. But a pineapple can't just wait around for something like that. Luckily last night I found a new muse. This new muse can provide enough bloggy fodder for a web's worth of blogs. The answer has been right in front of me for months. You know, I tried Barack Obama out as a muse and it just didn't pan out. The Pineapple Clan still supports Barack Obama 100%, but the truth is I never was a cheerleader. That being upbeat and supportive all the time thing just wasn't my thing. Don't get me wrong this blog will probably be a huge love fest when Barack Obama officially accepts the nomination as a special birthday present to me. But seriously, my muse needs to be more of a target. A target that is constantly changing his story and saying really stupid things. Basically, I need a muse that is a total fuckwad. Good news, blogosphere! I have found just the fuckwad to bash.

Can you guess who?



1 comment:

mad said...

That's a toughie, there are so many fuckwads to choose from. I'm just glad Pineapple got her groove back.