Tuesday, February 20, 2007

take that!

“You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas”
--Davy Crockett

Our idiot of a governor tried to fast track 6 coal-fired plants in central Texas by executive order. I don't know about my neighbors, but I'm not interested in breathing that crap. The good news (for now) is that a state judge issued an injunction today. Seems like Pretty Boy Perry has gotten a little big for his britches lately issuing all sorts of executive orders and mandates. Who does he think he is, god? Farming out the Trans-Texas Corridor to some out of state company (the voters never approved it), unfunded vaccines, and now he wants to pollute my air? What's next? Is he going to mandate what time I can take a shit? That jackass didn't even get a majority of the votes. I think it is pretty clear that most of us don't even like him. So here is my message to you: FUCK OFF!

1 comment:

pineapple said...

don't even joke about that...