Monday, February 06, 2006

I know I'm a little behind the times

I've been meaning to write about the state of the disunion for a week now. Its been so long that the window has really passed, but I'm going to say one thing (or maybe a few). Human animal hyrids? Really??? I mean, does W watch Surface or something? I know that talking, large, little girl, gorilla thing that they made at the pharmaceuticals labs was a little creepy, but it was fiction. I guess the government conspiracy aspect of the show seemed so realistic to him that he thought that creature was real too. And who knows, maybe big mammals that shock you are eating all the whales and causing tsumanis. If he watched Invasion then he would know what really causes hurricanes... Ooooooh! Spooky! Then he should watch 24, to see how the war on terror is going. And if he wants to check in on an epidemic, he can take a break from his busy schedule to watch General Hospital. However, until they reveal the secret of the island, he should just skip Lost. Maybe it will provide fodder for next year's speech. Of course, those Dharma Corp. people may be a threat to our national security and we should start wiretapping immediately...

No comments: