Sunday, October 25, 2009

nails are expensive

I really need a chaperone to go to the Home Depot.  I went there to get nails so I could put up my Halloween decorations.  I did get the nails, but I have yet to put up any Halloween decorations.  For one thing, I had to put my new lime tree in its new bright, lime green pot.




Since I was taking pictures, I went ahead and took yet another set of garden pictures.  My broccoli and brussels sprouts are coming along nicely.



My lettuce is already yummy (I snuck a little nibble), the radishes are huge on top (but not so much underneath), and the bell peppers are starting to take off (but I'm pretty sure I planted them too late to expect any thing good to come of it).



My pumpkins are still alive...



And blooming.  But no actual gourds have started growing...



My little pot of lettuce has started growing so I will have more lettuce after I eat the first round.




My basil variety pack is looking good too..




But my cilantro is not.




Oh well.  I guess not everything is going to stay alive...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i have such garden envy! you are so lucky you are to be able to grow all of that.

pineapple said...

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I haven't actually produced anything I can eat...

mad said...

Nice. But where's the stuff you can smoke?

Unknown said...

Most of your garden looks pretty good. Home Depot and Lowe's seem to be about the same.